Supporting Real Food
This year, Hellmann’s® is continuing its Real Food Grants Program with a renewed focus on initiatives that encourage families to learn about and experience real food. Hellmann’s is offering $100,000 in Real Food Grants to support initiatives that bring Canadian families and kids together with real food in their communities.
Who Can Apply
Hellmann’s® Real Food Grants will fund projects that take place in Canada from April to November 2012. Our goal is to support programs that connect Canadians and their families to real food in an interactive way.
To be eligible, an initiative must achieve at least one of these goals:
• Educate Canadian families and kids about real, fresh food
• Connect Canadian families and kids with real, fresh food through an experience or event
• Provide Canadian families and kids the opportunity to eat real, fresh food
• Inspire others to get involved in the Real Food Movement
Grants are open, but not limited, to:
• School based groups
• Community groups
|Garden 2 Table
|Sir Wilfred Laurier School Board
Deux Montagnes, QC
How to Apply
1. Download and review the Application Guide. This document will provide you with essential information on completing your application (PDF).
2. Determine the appropriate Grant Cycle for your program
- The Hellmann's Real Food Movement Grant program will be awarding grants over 3 separate grant cycles throughout 2012. The first grant cycle (for Programs taking place in April - June) has an application deadline of 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) March 9, 2012. The second grant cycle (for Programs taking place in June - August) has an application deadline of 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) May 10, 2012. The third and final grant cycle (for Programs taking place in September - November) has an application deadline of 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) August 9, 2012.
• Apply for Grant Cycle 1 if your program is taking place in April - June, 2012
• Apply for Grant Cycle 2 if your program is taking place from June - August, 2012
• Apply for Grant Cycle 3 if your program is taking place from September - November, 2012
Only successful applicants will be notified by March 22, May 24 or August 23, 2012 depending on the Grant Cycle in which they applied.
Grant Recipient Responsibilities:
If your project is selected, you will be asked to sign an agreement including, but not limited to:
Endeavour to complete your grant program by November 30, 2012
Certifying that you will obtain all necessary permits and approvals
Submit progress reports, photos, content for website updates, and a summary of your program
Participate in promotional activities, if requested on behalf of Hellmann’s.