The crispy crumble on this favourite dessert comes together with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise.
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time: 8 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick oats
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). In shallow 20 x 20-cm baking dish, arrange blueberries; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise. Using fingers, gently squeeze dough to form crumbs. Evenly sprinkle crumbs over blueberries. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|