|Prep Time:||8 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
The crispy crumble on this favourite dessert comes together with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise.
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick oats
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). In shallow 20 x 20-cm baking dish, arrange blueberries; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise. Using fingers, gently squeeze dough to form crumbs. Evenly sprinkle crumbs over blueberries. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden.
Moist Mashed Potatoes
Want super creamy mashed potatoes? Stir in Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise, then sit back and wait for the compliments.
Hellmann's / Knorr Spinach Dip
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Toss this salad together with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise for a creamy, tangy side.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Coating chicken breasts with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise before cooking helps keep the meat juicy and tender. Add this recipe to your repertoire for a quick weeknight dinner with gusto.
Cajun Chicken Breasts
Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise makes a perfect rub base for your chicken – it helps distribute the spices, and seals in moisture for added juiciness. Spice up dinner with this tangy rub!