Recipe serves: 2
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
Cheesy Rotini Dinner
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar
- Season chicken, if desired with salt and ground pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir onion and tomato into same skillet and cook 3 minutes or until tender. Add water and milk and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.