Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Coating chicken breasts with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise before cooking helps keep the meat juicy and tender. Add this recipe to your repertoire for a quick weeknight dinner with gusto.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs./625 g)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise with Parmesan in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Tip: If using unseasoned bread crumbs, add a light sprinkle of cayenne pepper to the chicken breast before applying the mayonnaise mixture.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|